Saturday, June 27, 2015

ARLO by Daniel Johnson

Typically speaking, every other friday I do my best to release a promo poster for at least one of the members of an artist community known as the No-Name Initiative. Sadly enough this past friday I was a little late seeing that life got a bit too busy for my friday evening to handle, but that's no reason to keep that from you here on Vice Centric is it?

Nope.

Looking through the wonderful art that the No- Name Initiative contributors/ members have submitted over the years and to shed a bit of much needed light on the talent that the group has showed in our history together.

First up is from our good friend Johnson Daniel. I was drawn to this painting because of the brightness of the colors and the perspective in which it was painted. I envy all those who are naturally talented at painting but at the same time I do admire you and would have no problem collaborating with you in the future.

I now present to you...

1 comment:

  1. When it came to doing this particular piece I must admit that I had little to know clue which direction to go with it. I do have a passion for placing colors together but making this fine art piece a center focus, like a direct mail piece, was a fun assignment and I'm happy that I was given the opportunity to bring life back to a beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete